If you run a business, or even work in a school, you know there are a lot of facets that could be simplified and streamlined. While there isn’t enough time to go into detail about every little aspect, here are two simplifications that could truly make a difference in the way you conduct business.
Sharp Interactive Display
An interactive display board is everything your meeting room or classroom needs to have additional functionality. Meetings can quickly become boring when the main speaker is trying to show off an idea or concept, only to find out the computer isn’t working as it should. In addition to having to wait for an IT specialist to show up and fix the problem, the meeting quickly become derailed, and the momentum is lost. This also goes for classrooms, and lectures can quickly spiral into student conversation time when the professor is unable to get a presentation working.
- A sharp interactive board is able to display content wirelessly from your mobile device or personal computer, all without the need to preset files or data.
- Any confidential or sensitive information also has the benefit of not being stored on the display, only on the device it was originally broadcast from. This means there is a lowered change of sensitive company information being leaked, and you don’t have to worry about adding additional firewalls or safety networks.
- You have the freedom to choose whatever platform and operating system you wish. This means not wasting time trying to use an unfamiliar system, instead you use what you are already familiar with! A sharp interactive display not only saves time, but also takes a bit of stress out of giving an important business presentation, or school presentation.
- A sharp interactive display is highly valuable in modern classrooms, as it allows professors to control their presentation from anywhere in the room. Students can also mirror content for the entire class, which can be highly beneficial in getting students involved in the learning process.
- The sharp interactive display also allows for real time annotation and can be used as a touch screen device for further interactivity. It can bring a new energy to meetings and classrooms that everyone can be involved and excited about.
Benefits of Outsource Printing Services
Aside from keeping your team involved, another aspect that both business and schools can benefit from is outsourced printing. A few of these benefits include:
- By using outside printing sources you cut down on the costs of maintenance and material costs. It also means you will have the more printing options that standard office equipment can’t give you.
- It can also help boost productivity, and printing mail, bulk class material, or business documents can get repetitive and take up valuable time. When you outsource these tasks you not only get high quality prints, but your staff has time to focus on more important tasks instead.
- You have peace of mind that your documents will get back to you in a timely manner, as outsource services are equipped to deal with last minute orders, and even unexpected equipment breakdowns. You won’t have to worry, and instead can focus on other things.
- You won’t have to worry about format errors, wrongly addressed letters, or wrong documents in envelope. Managed print services employ professionals who will check and double check that everything is as it should be, and in the way you specified.
- You also have additional tracking options, and can view the status of all your print jobs. This can help you plot out an effective timetable so that you know when everything will be completed.
These are two simple changes that can make a definite difference in your business, or in your classroom!