Were you able to find what you were looking for?
Web page was no longer available.
Thank you for your time. Your response will help make shopping better for you and all of our other shoppers.
That polite sentiment is all well and good, but you still were not able to order the purple area rug that you wanted to purchase for your oldest daughter’s room. You still had to restart your search. In fact, you ended up purchasing the purple shag rug from another vendor.
Choosing an SEO Firm Can Help Companies More Efficiently Serve Their Customers
A search engine optimization (SEO) firm provides many services, including making sure that your website design is not only attractive, but also efficiently functioning. In fact, choosing an SEO firm is not only about digital marketing, but also about making sure captured customers are able to find the products, services, and information that they are looking for.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the reasons that choosing an SEO firm is so important in today’s economy:
- Businesses that have a strong keyword in the company name rank 1.5 spots higher than if there is no keyword in the name.
- Estimates indicate that 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- SEO teams start by making sure that they completely understand the needs, goals, and challenges of their clients.
- Thee mobile internet penetration will grow to 61.2% worldwide in the year 2018, according to Statista.
- Statistics indicate that 70% of online referrals come from dark, user to user, social networking, including private browsing, messaging apps, and email.
- Everyone loves to be loved in real life and online. In fact, 83% of customers ?love? or ?like? when a business responds to them on social media, according to a report from SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
- Research shows that 94% of B2B marketers use the social media platform LinkedIn as part of their strategy for managing and promoting their content.
- Very often, online content is a real attraction. In fact, 53% of marketers indicate that blog content creation is their number one priority for inbound marketing.
- Instead of being just a way to make sure that you can see the latest pictures of your friend’s children, social media also serves an important marketing function. In fact, nearly 66% of marketers cited Facebook as the most important social platform, according to the Social Media Marketing Industry Report.
- Customers have many options whenever they get ready to to make a purchase. You want to make sure that the SEO firm your company selects helps you capture those customers who have so many choices.
- Estimates indicate that companies that publish 16 or more blog posts a month receive nearly 3.5 times more traffic than companies that publish zero to four monthly posts.
As the last few days of 2017 wind down and businesses try to connect with shoppers who are still looking for their final holiday gifts, all companies want to make sure that they are providing the BEST SERVICE. This goal is easier to achieve if you contract with the right SEO provider.