This is the season of college graduations and a time when many people are ready to start new jobs. There are others, however, who are still in the process of looking for their first working position in the chosen field. For some, the decision to work with a professional job placement agency is the best decision. It is important to know that these human resources executive search agencies can help you find the connections you need to either find the right employee or for an individual to find the right job.
Interestingly enough, there are many times when keeping the best talent is as difficult as finding the best talent. Making all of these human resources decisions and finding success can be difficult if you are not going to work with a professional job placement agency you may not be able to achieve all of the goals that your team has.
How Many Jobs Have You Had in Your Life?
Whether you are a small new company or you are a large firm that needs to hire an entire team of people, it is important to make sure that you get all of the help that you need. In a time when the unemployment rates in many parts of the country are at historic lows, it is important to know the latest human resources screening techniques as well as the newest staff development procedures.
Consider some of these statistics about what finding THE BEST HIRE can mean for your company:
- The percentage of female CEOs in Fortune 500 companies topped 5% for the first time in the first quarter of 2017, with 27 women heading major firms.
- Hiring is expensive, so it is important to make sure that you keep the employees that you find.
- Estimates indicate that 2.7 million workers voluntarily left their jobs at the end of June 2015, which represents a 25% increase compared to two years ago.
- Beginning the search process of hiring a new staff person requires an initial screening process that can often best be handled by a large hiring agency.
- Every time a company needs to initiate a new hiring cycle they are in need of many kinds of human resources services.
- Statistics from a 2016 Gallup poll indicate that Millennials are the “Job Hopping Generation.” In fact, as many as six in 10 Millennials indicate that they are open to a new job at any given time, representing a number that is more than any other generation.
- The problem that many people have at work is the ineffectiveness of their manager. For instance, as few two out of 10 workers believe their manager is doing a good job of encouraging them to do their best work, according to a Gallup poll.
- Happiness matters. In fact, 86% of companies with employee recognition programs cite an increase in worker happiness, an indicator that workers are more likely to stay at their jobs.
- Instead of thinking that you can find all of your own job leads if you are a future employer is to make sure that you are working with the best professional job placement agency.
- Research from McKinsey’s research indicates that gender-diverse companies are 15% more likely to outperform their peers. in comparison, ethnically-diverse companies are 35% more likely to do the same.
- Estimates from a recent survey by Robert Half indicate that 36% of 1,400 executives surveyed felt the top factor leading to a failed hire, aside from performance issues, is a poor skills match. The second most common reason, according to 30% was unclear performance objectives.
If you are trying to find THE BEST HIRE it might be in your best interest to make sure that you are working with a professional job placement agency so that you can find the best candidates.